Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Carly

Where do I begin about my literal girl? And I mean literal. This girl takes everything for what it's worth. You tell her you "need to run to the store" and she's wondering why you don't take the car instead!

The smile on this pretty little thing is enough to melt you into a puddle even on the worst of days. She truly lights up our lives.

So, it's been a while since I blogged and I have definitely missed much. I thought I'd start catching up with some current Carly stats.

Age: 4 1/2

Favorite Foods: Egg Sandwiches, Bagel Bites, Cheddar Goldfish

Training Wheels - Off!

Movie: Mary Poppins

Thing to Do: Computer Games and Puzzles (Carly is THE puzzle master)

Carly falls asleep with the lights on, takes a reeeally long time to wake up in the morning, sings with the cutest little vibrato ever heard, and loves shoes with sparkles. *I*LOVE*YOU* Carly girl.

No comments: